Saturday, July 30, 2011

Breivik in the Key of Mystik

After 20 years of boredom trying to change the system from within, there was a change of tactics, attacking the German-Arab friendship society, for fun and profit, at the behest of Syria; then there was bombing in Olso and shooting little neo-Hitler Youths on the outer island. I'm guided by a signal in the heavens. I'm guided by a birthmark on my skin. I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons. I don't like your fashion business, mister.

I'm coming to reward them.

First we take steriods. Then we take Berlin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsB6VBznBA&NR=1

2 comments:

Dag said...

Warnes sings a Leonard Cohen song he wrote about the German Red Army Fraction, as the intro. to the video narrates. I like the comparison between the RAF and Breivik, that one can be guided by a birthmark, by the beauty of ones weapons, that one is bored and hates mediocrity and wants to punish. Breivik, Baader et al, much the same. A terrorist is a terrorist, the "cause" being, for the most part but not always, an excuse.

Lovely song. Lovely singing. And Stevie Ray Vaugan's guitar playing is excellent.

Dag said...

Mike, I deleted your comment so to save you from whatever spam might have come your way through your email address in the comments section.

Thank you for writing, and I hope to see you again soon here.

Best regards,

Dag.