Monday, May 09, 2011

Rosie O’Donnell declared a couple of things related to the war on terrorism. One, she whined that we had robbed terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammed of his humanity and declared that KSM wasn’t the “be all end all of terrorism....”

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/05/09/fire-melts-steel-rosie-odonnell-whines-for-terrorists-again/

It would be a simple matter to find out about Rosie O'Donnell, but I don't care. I understand that she's a common fool who talks about anti-Americanism, though she seems to be fundamentally stupid and incapable of grasping the fine points of such perverse arguments. When confronted by such a fool like O'Donnell the best thing is to walk away. The problem is the lingering after-image burnt into the mind.

1 comment:

Dag said...

I had her mixed up with another fat lady on television. I can't recall the name but she seemed OK to me. This one, from what little I see, looks as bad as you say. I figure the photo says it all anyway.