Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Achtung: It must be very frustrating talking to a Norwegian Leftard.

The world according to Norwegian Leftards. From Bruce Bawer. [Redacted a bit.]

Dagbladet reports that after Osama’s death Norwegian novelist Elin Brodin tweeted: “Achtung: I will not tolerate any crude and flippant chitchat here. R.I.P. Osama bin Laden. No matter what one may otherwise think of him. In an interview with the newspaper, Brodin expanded on her tweet: bin Laden was “brave,” an “idealist” who “put his life in danger for what he believed in. Achtung: I will not tolerate any crude and flippant chitchat here. We don’t listen to those who don’t think the ‘right’ way; Achtung: I will not tolerate any crude and flippant chitchat here; it must be very frustrating for them. We must learn to see things from other people’s perspectives even if we don’t agree. Achtung: I will not tolerate any crude and flippant chitchat here. It must be very frustrating for them. We don’t listen to those who don’t think the ‘right’ way. Achtung: I will not tolerate any crude and flippant chitchat here"



http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/05/03/norway-americans-are-terrorists-bin-laden-was-an-idealist/

No, I did not make up that stuff.

No comments: