Thursday, April 07, 2011

Do not try this at home. These are Professionals!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw&feature=youtu.be

Uploaded by on Mar 22, 2011

PLEASE READ BELOW:


We have temporarily disabled comments on this video. Thank you for expressing your reaction. we had not expected so many people to watch this video in 4 days! We are very aware that some people resonated with it, and some did not. We have received thousands of comments, and many of them are highly abusive or offensive. We are happy to welcome all points of view, but not expressions of violence or hatred. in the next days we will publish existing comments, and switch commenting back on. Thanks!



Now, if you've seen this, I feel your pain, and I humbly wish we can join hands in poker playing, cigar smoking, and belching. In the interests of solidarity, I will drink some beer. Please don't take off your shoes. I am only so much able to feel solidarity with you. That would break this bond, I suspect.

Then, let us bow our heads in huddle, and you can pass me the ball. I will make a touch-down if you can tackle Rocco and Vinnie from behind without getting caught. Then we can hit on their wives and have more fun.

In deep spiritual whatever and ya-ya, I thank the people at Pajamas Media for bringing this to our attention. I will spring for the pizza so long as they don't bitch over anchovies.

Ahem.

No comments: