Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mohammed and the 12 Shi'a Imams

One must wonder about the will of Allah that has suddenly descended upon me, humble artiste that I am. I am cranking out Muslim master pieces the likes of which the world has never before seen. Below we have my latest work, Mohammed and the twelve Shi'a Imams. I'm nearly blown away.

For inspiration I used a model who looks very much like Telly Savalas in the movie The Dirty Dozen, to depict the Twelfth Imam, Imam Maggot, who resides in a well in occultation awaiting too, like all of us, the call of Amadinejed of Iran.

Till that happy day, I just keep painting cartoons. I'm a genius, and I can't stop myself. It must be the Will of Allah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea You Are Right!!!

It Is The Will Of Allah, THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL

Dag said...

If Islam were strong enough as a religion to defend itself it wouldn't need lunatic Muslims to go violent at the first hint of criticism. That just shows the rest of us how weak Islam is.