Sunday, February 24, 2008

RONALD BARBOUR, Feb. 19, 2008.

I understand the ______ building is more than 150 feet tall. At the time of my last recon I noticed easy access to the roof that would allow someone to leap to their death to the parking lot below. I'm not an expert in these matters, but if I recall from my physics classes in college at 100 feet a falling object reaches a speed of about 100 MPH. This means that the falling man would hit the pavement at a speed great enough to cause instant death. I understand that over the years since the construction of this building several persons have died by jumping from this structure.

I plan to make such a leap....

---------- Death Notice -------

Ronald Barbour

RONALD BARBOUR, age 47, passed away Feb. 19, 2008. Beloved son of Marleen (nee Puckett) and the late Ronald; father of Brandy Szachkas; dear brother of Deborah Phillips (Douglas), Robin Lynn Barbour, Michael W., Richard Alan (Teri) and Tonya Phillips (Rodney); loving uncle of 11. Funeral Service Sunday, Feb. 24 in the CORENO FUNERAL HOME, 13115 LORAIN AVE. AT 8:00 PM. Family will receive friends SUNDAY, 2-4 and 6-8 PM 216-941-3434

****

Blogger Commits Suicide as Protest Against Democrats and Left
Cleavland Plain Dealer Death Notices, The Freedom Fighter Blog ^ | 2/19/2008 | C.P.D. editors, Ronald Barbour
Posted on 02/24/2008 3:09:45 AM PST by Jack Black

Please turn here for comments and discussion:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1975366/posts?page=14


Thanks to those at Free Republic for their efforts in bringing this story to our attention.

My condolences to the Barbour family and Ronbo's friends.

No comments: